..:♥:.. [The contemplations of one former prodigal.] ..:♥:.. [love.] ..:♥:.. [life.] ..:♥:.. [and other random musings.] ..:♥:..


29 July 2012

Dilemma? I think not!

After an amazing encounter with God this morning, I encountered a religious person.
Like immediately after.

Don't you just hate how the devil always comes along to try to undermine the divine work of God?

Needless to say, I left church offended today.

At first I cried about it, then I felt some righteous indignation, then after dialoguing with God about it and receiving some encouragement from compassionate, Jesus-loving people like myself, I was okay.

Three things God kept bringing to mind:

"Man looks at the outward appearance, but I look at the heart."

"Focus on me. I love you and I will never hurt you."

"Forgive them, for they know not what they do."

Then later on in the evening, I had this funny thought:

Worldly people think I'm religious and religious people think I'm worldly.

Thank God I don't let what people think about me define me anymore.
Glad I already know who I really am.

Who I am IN CHRIST, that is!


Peace, Love & Blessings Y'all!
><> Jo (Loving my new identity!)

No comments: