..:♥:.. [The contemplations of one former prodigal.] ..:♥:.. [love.] ..:♥:.. [life.] ..:♥:.. [and other random musings.] ..:♥:..


18 February 2012

"Cute" Therapy

Well, I’m back home after a great experience in Atlanta for my AmeriCorps VISTA Pre Service Orientation. I met so many amazing people with amazing stories – the whole thing was just AWESOME!

BUT….
Last night, Delta bumped me from my flight home and I ended up spending several extra nerve wracking hours on standby in the Atlanta airport. When I finally made it back to Pensacola, I immediately got some bad news that hurt my heart. And that was definitely NOT awesome!

THEN…
When I woke up this morning, the weather had gone to hell! By noon there was a tornado watch. My plans to walk downtown and visit my friend Becca where she works at Bia’s Sublime Tea & Artisan Workshop were completely dashed! I've been feeling LESS and LESS awesome by the minute!

SO…
I was dinking around on ModCloth and I saw this adorable picture and it made me feel better:

Winston, the ModCloth pug!















Then I remembered reading somewhere that looking at cute pictures [i.e. animals, babies] can put you in a better mood, so I decided to further test the theory.

Guess what??? It does!

Here are some of my favorites:

Lovers, not fighters!

Cup of cuteness!

Dapper dude!
Jammin'!






High stepper!







Cheeeezzz!

 
Bunny kisses!

Fashion statement!

Pig in a blanket!

Snug in a tub!

The life!

 
Snow pup!


Mmmm...

 
Bunny trails!


Snff, snff, snff...


 
AND...

The Grand Finale:

Sad French bulldog listens to Adele!

No comments: