..:♥:.. [The contemplations of one former prodigal.] ..:♥:.. [love.] ..:♥:.. [life.] ..:♥:.. [and other random musings.] ..:♥:..


28 April 2012

Fully Alive!


I'm in love with my life now.

There used to be a time when I just existed. My soul was basically dead. I rarely found joy in anything. I always seemed to be striving and working towards something, for something, but I never quite knew what. I never could figure it out, much less attain it.  I never learned how to enjoy life because I was too busy focusing on what I didn't have and what I was striving towards.

I was a complicated puzzle with a missing piece.

Then I found God. I don't care if it sounds cliche. It's the truth. God was the missing piece. And He has made me truly alive for the first time in my life. My spirit is fully alive now.

I talk to Him all the time. I take time to thank Him for the little things. I find joy in the simplest things. I see God in everything now. And I cherish each moment. Because this moment is all I have. This moment is my life.


Fully alive
More than most
Ready to smile and love life.

Fully Alive, by Flyleaf

No comments: