..:♥:.. [The contemplations of one former prodigal.] ..:♥:.. [love.] ..:♥:.. [life.] ..:♥:.. [and other random musings.] ..:♥:..


20 November 2011

Jesus, My Rock, My Refuge

Though a storm may be brewing on the horizon
And the clouds may be rolling in
There’s a refuge for my soul now
Because I abide in HIM

JESUS, I’m so glad I found You
Oh, what a difference Your love has made
You’re the ROCK to which I cling for life
My secret weapon for every day

So let the lightning crash and the rain come down
Those old lies will never pull me away
He’s my calm in the eye of the storm now
He makes me smile in spite of my pain

JESUS, hold me close, hold me tight
Don’t let go and neither will I
You make me feel safer than I’ve ever felt
Your love is so faithful it makes me cry

Like a ray of light in the darkest sky
With HIM I can conquer anything
I will call on HIM and He will bring me through
He’s my REFUGE in the storms this life will bring

11.29.11










[[What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?]]
-Romans 8:31, NIV

No comments: