..:♥:.. [The contemplations of one former prodigal.] ..:♥:.. [love.] ..:♥:.. [life.] ..:♥:.. [and other random musings.] ..:♥:..


20 November 2011

Prayer

God of mine, every single word You say is true.
I am in awe of how You do everything You say You will.
I am more committed now than ever before.
I pray for more faith and even more devotion to You.
Open up my heart so I can love You even more.
I pray for the kind of love that put Jesus on that cross.  I want to know that kind of love.
I pray for insight into Your Word and the eternal riches of Your heavenly wisdom.
I pray that I would not only be a hearer, but a doer, of the Word.
I pray that I would not only seek knowledge, but seek to apply that knowledge to my practical, everyday life.
Give me the strength to follow You wherever You tell me to go.
Give me the ability to obey Your commands, no matter if I have to go it alone.
I pray that others will have a renewed commitment to serve You.
I pray that others will lay it all down for You.
I pray for young men and women who are ready to be radical for You.
I pray that the lukewarm would catch on fire.
I pray that this place would be a HOUSE OF PRAYER.
I pray that Your church would give more and more resources to missions in the coming years.
I pray for revival to begin in my heart, then sweep throughout this ministry, throughout Your Church, throughout the city of Pensacola, the state of Florida, throughout the Gulf South, my home state of Louisiana, throughout our nation, and to the ends of the earth.
I pray continued favor and protection over my earthly father and I pray for protection and people to minister and speak the name of Jesus Christ to my lost and hurting loved ones.
Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come.
Worthy is the Lamb who was slain to receive power and wealth and wisdom and honor and strength and glory and praise forever and ever.
Hallelujah! What a Savior! What a God!
Amen.
10.12.11



No comments: