..:♥:.. [The contemplations of one former prodigal.] ..:♥:.. [love.] ..:♥:.. [life.] ..:♥:.. [and other random musings.] ..:♥:..


20 November 2011

Jesus, Be Glorified

Lord, I’m Yours
Created by You, for You
Use my life to fulfill Your good purposes
Let me show the world Your Power through me
Don’t let me fear what others fear
Give me Your strength and lead the way
I want to live a life worthy of You
Your lost child has come home to stay
You changed my heart and its selfish desires
My heart now longs to serve You alone
Your love burns down in the depths of my soul like fire
Your Spirit washes over me
And I am filled with wonder
Lord, I love You
Lord, I need You
I can’t go another second without You near
Lord, I praise You
Lord, I fear You
My heart’s desire is to bring honor and glory to Your name
Jesus is Your name
The Name Above All Names
My hope and my salvation
I will love You for the rest of my days
12.31.10

I wrote this on my birthday last year.









Jesus, I pray that you continue to be glorified through my life in the coming year. Amen!

No comments: