..:♥:.. [The contemplations of one former prodigal.] ..:♥:.. [love.] ..:♥:.. [life.] ..:♥:.. [and other random musings.] ..:♥:..


09 January 2012

Love Purple. Live Gold. [BCS or Bust!]


The day is finally here!!!  The 2012 BCS Championship game is tonight bringing the long awaited, super-hyped rematch between my undefeated 13-0 LSU Tigers and a fierce Alabama Crimson Tide team itching for revenge!  I'm so pumped up for this game, I'm thinking about painting some LSU paw prints on my face before I go to work! Ha!
That should get a couple of "Roll Tides" out of 'em on their way to the coffee pot!!! LOL...


#1 LSU vs. #2 Alabama - Allstate BCS National Championship
It all goes down tonight in the Superdome in New Orleans, bay-bay! Geaux Tigers!!!

Tune into ESPN at 8:20 p.m. EST [7:20 CST] or watch it live streaming on the web at WATCH ESPN!

May the best team win!

God Bless!

No comments: