..:♥:.. [The contemplations of one former prodigal.] ..:♥:.. [love.] ..:♥:.. [life.] ..:♥:.. [and other random musings.] ..:♥:..


28 January 2012

Oh, the possibilities...

I am excited and expectant as I sip my coffee and prepare to embark on this new day. I am meeting my new friend and walking down to the Farmer's Market and such. The weather is cool and crisp, the sun is shining, and the sky is the color of azure. I'm so humbled when I look up at the sky.  I love to bask in the beauty of God's creation.

Aaaahhh..........

So this is what it feels like to live life!?

"Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?"
- Lucy Maud Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

"I want to live
I want to give
I've been a miner for a heart of gold
It's these expressions I never give
That keep me searching for a heart of gold."
-Neil Young, Heart of Gold









"However mean your life is, meet it and live it;
do not shun it and call it hard names."
-Henry David Thoreau, Walden

"There are some kind of men who are so busy worrying about the next life, they've never learned to live in this one."
-Harper Lee, To Kill A Mockingbird

"You make known to me the path of life;  you will fill me with joy in your presence,  with eternal pleasures at your right hand."
-Psalm 16:11, New International Version

"I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."
-Jesus, John 10:10, New International Version

No comments: