..:♥:.. [The contemplations of one former prodigal.] ..:♥:.. [love.] ..:♥:.. [life.] ..:♥:.. [and other random musings.] ..:♥:..


10 January 2012

Uggghhh...



This is how I feel today. LSU got their butts handed to 'em by the Tide last night. Then the weather turned chilly and rainy and the head cold I thought I was almost over dropped into my chest. I am periodically breaking into coughing fits that last a couple of minutes and I feel like I've been run over by a truck.  Needless to say, I did not make it out of the house today! Sigh...

Well, the good news is, I have a roof over my head, my belly's full and I'm warm.  And I'm about to curl up with my new book "The Magnificent Obsession."  Life is good...even when it's not...ya know?  Thank you God! [Please help me to remember to count my blessings, even on my bad days!]

[[Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.]]
-Psalm 42:5, NIV

"My worst day with Jesus is better than my best day without Him!"
-Me

No comments: